If you are a group of strong skiers, this package will guarantee you won't be waiting for others. If you are a family, you can ski at your own pace and do not need to worry about other people. It's your experience... you decide!
Why choose the Private Package… because “NOTHING COMPARES”
Since the program is based on flying time rather than a set amount of vertical, you and your group can decide how to use that time. Whether your goal is to explore new terrain, ski as many runs as possible, or find the best snow, the choice is yours. You could even decide to fly to the hot springs in the Khirganga meadow to enjoy a picnic lunch and dip in the hot springs before spending the rest of the day heliskiing. You can fly far and wide… or you can even decide to sleep in and enjoy a late start. Trust us when we say that there is no better experience than booking your own helicopter. Having the entire operation exclusively for yourself is rather enjoyable to say the least.
The helicopter we use has space for three people and one guide in 1 group.
- A private helicopter just for you & your friends
- Skiing starts the day you arrive (weather permitting), giving you and your group a head start on the terrain and acclimatization. The program is fully based on your desires and will operate independently of our regular programs.
- The helicopter picks you up and drops off in front of our base lodge, the Ambassador Resorts in Manali. It is even possible to have exclusive use of our lodge.
- The program is based on flight time which you decide how to use. The hours are cumulative.
|1 to 3 skiers||Euro 77'000|
|4 to 6 skiers||Euro 89'000|
|7 to 9 skiers||Euro 108'000|
Groups larger than 9 skiers, please contact us for additional information on availability and prices. Please note that the maximum number of skiers per week is 12.
Included in this package
- 8 helicopter hours per week for groups of 1 to 3 skiers
- 12 helicopter hours per week for groups of 4 to 6 skiers
- 14 helicopter hours per week for groups of 7 to 9 skiers
- Up to 6.5 days heliskiing (weather permitting)
- Guide services for the duration of the package
- Four airport transfers in Delhi (airport to hotel on arrival and back to airport for flight to mountains. Airport to hotel on return from mountains, hotel to airport for final departure from India)
- Delhi-Manali transfers by a combination of air and land transport via Kullu, Dharamsala or Chandigarh (all air transfers are subject to weather conditions)
- Seven nights lodging in Manali, including all meals (double or twin sharing basis)
- Free use of Wi Fi Internet
- Yoga lessons
- Skis and poles, if required
- Avalanche transceiver, airbag, shovel and probe
- Local sightseeing and activities on down days
- Himachal State Government Heliski Royalty
- Central Government Goods and Services Tax Levy
Not included in this package
- International airfare to/from Delhi
- Single rooms
- Meals and accommodation in Delhi
- Alcoholic beverages
- Room services
- Excess baggage charges on international and domestic flights
Himalayaheliski can arrange at extra charge
- Charter flights from Delhi to Kullu and/or from Kullu to Delhi can be arranged on request
- Single room supplement for seven nights in Manali, whether by guests choice or if no rooming partner can be found: Euro 425
- For helicopter hours: Euro 2'450/per hour
- Medevac flight by helicopter: Euro 2'450/per hour