- The helicopter picks you up and drops you off right in front of our base lodge, the Ambassador Resorts in Manali.
- Maximum of 15 skiers broken up into sub groups of 3 or 4 people to ensure a better heliski experience.
- Explore our vast and spectacular heli-ski terrain… GRADUATE TO THE BIG MOUNTAINS
Vertical Meter Calculation
Vertical meters are based on the maximum skied by an individual skier in the package. If at the end of the week no skier has reached the 20'000m guaranteed minimum, refunds will be made based on the maximum level reached within the package (Euro 100 refund per full 1'000 vertical meters).
Additional Vertical Meters
Extra vertical meters charges will be levied once individuals pass 30,500 vertical meters of skiing. (Euro 120 per 1'000 vertical meters or portion thereof rounded off to the nearest 100 meters).
|Classic Package:||Euro 8'500 per person per week|
Included in this package
- 30'500 meters of vertical skiing per week (guaranteed 20'000 meters)
- Mountain guide services with a maximum ratio of 4 skiers per 1 guide
- Chandigarh-Manali transfers by a combination of air and land transport (all air transfers are subject to weather conditions)
- Seven nights lodging in Manali, including all meals (double or twin sharing basis)
- Free use of Wi Fi Internet
- Yoga lessons
- Skis and poles, if required
- Avalanche transceiver, airbag, shovel and probe
- Local sightseeing and activities on down days
- Himachal State Government Heliski Royalty
- Central Government Goods and Services Tax Levy
Not included in this package
- International/domestic airfare to/from Chandigarh
- Single rooms
- Meals, accommodation and travel activities in Chandigarh
- Alcoholic beverages
- Room services
- Excess baggage charges on international and domestic flights